Earths Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earths Events

We are reducing Humans Effects on the planet one person at a time.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Earths Events!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Earths Events! Empty Welcome to Earths Events! Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 pm

OwnerAngus

Admin

Hello and Welcome to Earths Events. I am the Owner / Founder / Creator. I made this website with a purpose. I want to help the people of Earth have somewhere to chat about there Eco Initiatives. I am hosting this website by myself and I am trying to establish a nice basis of people. Once we do that we can have a lot of fun doing so. I made this website so I can get information out to people. I will ask that you be patient in the next few weeks / months because this website has just been made. I am trying to establish a good domain that is on its own. (no third parties) And would like to ask for your full support! So please Enjoy and by any means give us your thoughts! As well I will be later on trying to get a moderating team. I would like this forum to be nice and clean. (no profanity) Or you will suffer the consequences. (being permanently banned) So please watch what you say and read the forum rules. So have fun and stay Eco-Friendly!

https://earthsevents.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum